AI4HEALTH provides you with the possibility to customize and structure the endoscopy reports whether they are built-in text or encoded format. This customization allows us to offer every user the most relevant format or standards that best reflects and suits his/her practice.
Structuring of reports is of utmost importance and significantly improves the standards of medical practice by ensuring the completeness of the information contained in a report. It includes, but is not limited to patient identification data, date of procedure, reasons for examination, preparation, a medication used for analgesia or sedation, limitation(s) of examination, relevant findings, biopsies performed and therapeutic interventions, complications, and comments.
Type of coded and standardized reports included (but not limited to) are designed for:
- Gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Gastroscopy report
- Colonoscopy report
- ERCP report
- Manometry report
- Genitourinary (Urology) endoscopy
- Cystoscopy report
- Prostate Biopsy report
- Removal JJ report
- Urodynamic report
- Uroflowmetry report
- Pulmonary endoscopy
The advantages of coding the reports are the following:
– Making the entire data available for data mining in few clicks.
– Ability of the software to understand and interpret the data entered whenever applicable.
– Standardizing reports based on international standards.
– Improving clinical practice by providing the user with a comprehensive template to be filled.
– Reducing typing errors as coded templates are filled by clicking radiobuttons, checkboxes and dropdown lists.
– Saving an incredible amount of time, manpower and paperwork.
In addition to the above, image and video storing is made possible whenever needed.