CARDIO CODED REPORTS
AI4HEALTH provides you with the possibility to customize and structure any cardiology report. Both text and encoded/structured formats are available. This customization allows us to offer every user the most relevant format or standards that best reflects and suits his/her practice.
All reports are structured thus ensuring the presence of all data elements by including patient identification data, date of procedure, reasons for examination/indication, a medication used for analgesia or sedation, limitation(s) of examination, relevant findings, therapeutic interventions, complications, and comments.
The software is divided into 2 major parts:
- Cardiovascular noninvasive templates (some examples)
- Transthoracic Echocardiography (TTE)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
- Stress Test
- Stress Echocardiography
- Cardiovascular Invasive templates / Cath lab coded reports (some examples)
The advantages of coding the reports are the following:
- Making the entire data available for data mining in a few clicks
- The ability of the software to understand and interpret the data entered whenever applicable
- Standardizing reports based on international standards
- Improving clinical practice by providing the user with a comprehensive template to be filled
- Reducing typing errors as coded templates are filled by clicking radio-buttons, checkboxes and dropdown lists
- Saving an incredible amount of time, manpower and paperwork
In addition to the above, image and video storing is made possible whenever needed.